|Join us for a hike at the 176-acre Fruithaven Nature Preserve. Enjoy a closer look at this property’s natural features along a winding trail through the forest. With any luck, fall colors will be in full swing!
This hike is along 0.7 miles of firm but rolling trail. We will be walking at a leisurely pace and making several short stops to share points of interest along the way. This event will occur rain or shine, but we may cancel for severe weather or thunderstorms - please register as we will send this notice to hike participants via email.
What should I bring?
- Dress for the weather! Always check the forecast in advance
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- Bring a re-usable water bottle and some snacks
- Consider bringing your binoculars or a camera
- Sunscreen and bug spray for your safety and comfort
Thank you for your interest in our event! If you have any questions, please contact Jon Throop at JThroop@GTRLC.org or 231-922-1259